Friday, November 19, 2010

Living in a Kenny Chesney song...

So today is my last day living in East Tennessee. How did time go by so fast?? I feel like I literally JUST moved in and now I'm moving out! Crazy. I won't lie, I'll miss being up here (words I never thought I'd say...) In honor of leaving East Tennessee, I thought I'd compile a list of things I would miss!

I will miss:

1. Living daily in a Kenny Chesney song... need I say more?

2. My sweet patients at my internship. Time went by way too fast :( I have LOVED every second at my internship. The staff was so much fun to work with! I learned how important building relationships are with patients! I will miss my sweet hem/oncology patients so much :(

3. Market Square. One of my favorite spots for shopping and eating! It reminds me a lot of downtown Homewood and Soho in Birmingham! It is where locals hung out and not where trashy UT students hung out (cough the strip).

4. Moonshine Margaritas. Yes, they are legal and delicious.

5. Living in a college town. Even though I despise UT, living in a college town atmosphere is WONDERFUL. Going to a small private college with a terrible football team, sorry Samford, makes me wish I had gone to a big school! It is definitely an experience that everyone should have! I feel like I missed out on tailgating, corn hole and just the simple normal what college should be like atmosphere. No worries, I still love you Samford, just wish you had a "real" football team.


I know there are many more things that I will miss, but that's all I can think of now! I'm ready for new my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment