So lately, I've been a blogger slacker and I apologize for that. Between work, snow days and other random events that have happened recently, blogging was the last thing on my mind.
I will try to be better at it. Maybe?
So to get back into the swing of things, one of my favorite people ever, a sweet former nanny, has tagged me in a post to repost. So I am tagging this lovely southern G.R.I.T.S. to post it next! So here we go!
Your favorite qualities in a woman:
A woman who is comfortable enough with herself and able to give all control over to the LORD. One of my favorite quotes defines how I feel perfectly: "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her."
Your chief characteristic:
Compassion. I have a strong drive and desire to help others. Especially in the medical field.
What you appreciate the most in your friends:
Their faithfulness and the fact that they are still my friend through everything.
Your idea of happiness:
MAINE.
MAINE.
Sailing, whoopie pies, lobstuh, family, kayaking, the eggemoggin, blueberries, moose, vegetable gardens, blueberries for sal, friends, markel ball, front porches...
Your idea of misery:
A world without Lilly Pulitzer
If not yourself, who would you be:
Obviously not myself!
Where would you like to live:
Where I am right now.
Where I am right now.
Your favourite colour and flower.
Baby blue & lillies.
Your favorite heroines in fiction:
I honestly don't even know
Your favorite painters and composers:
Monet.
Your heroes/heroines in real life:
My parents and my grandmother, Consuelo.
What characters in history do you most dislike:
All the bad/evil ones, duh.
Your favorite food and drink:
Sushi & peach sangria. (Not at the same time of course)
What I hate the most:
Being late.
World history characters I hate the most:
Didn't I already answer this question?
The military event I admire the most:
Independence Day.
Independence Day.
The natural talent I’d like to be gifted with:
Singing. I wish I could sing!
What is your present state of mind:
Exhausted- mentally and physically.
No comments:
Post a Comment