Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Twelve: My beliefs

So I've been horrible about this blog challenge, but I WILL finish it (even if it takes me a couple of months... whoops!)


Day 12: my beliefs:

In the depth of Your love, I find peace that makes me whole

"There's a difference between religion and a relationship. Don't be weighed down by religion. Fall in love with Jesus."

"God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."

“God created us to live with a single passion: to joyfully display His supreme excellence in all the spheres of life. The wasted life is the life without this passion. God calls us to pray and think and dream and plan and work not to be made much of, but to make much of Him in every part of our lives.” -John Piper

"I believe elegance can be casual. I believe gracefulness is compatible with fits of laughter. I believe its completely acceptable to be sexy. I believe in dinner parties. Charity parties. Beach parties. Dance parties & parties in general."
-Lilly Pulitzer

I've had a lot of time to look back on my life. And the things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. The thing is, life is too damn short to be following these rules." - Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment