So this past Thursday through Sunday, my mom and I flew to Orlando and spent some time in Disney World! I love going to Disney, especially with my mom! We always have a blast :) We ran the Disney Princess Half-Marathon again this year down there (we did it last year as well). Here are so pics from our trip... enjoy!
(arriving at the Orlando airport)
(mom and her mickey waffles for breakfast)
(with mickey and minnie!)
(castle)
(birthday dinner with winnie the pooh)
(with Belle)
(my bib)
(after the Half)




If I EVER get up the nerve to do a half marathon, I will do this one... not only because of my love of disney, but also because of having the bib say "Princess Miranda." :) It looks like you had a blast!!! Miss you!
ReplyDeletethanks sweet girl! i miss you too!! and you def need to do it one year! its really fun!!
ReplyDeleteNext year, Cinderella will be with you. No question. So proud of you!!!
ReplyDelete