I have the best parents in the world. Hands down. My mom is a Georgia native and my dad is from the hills of Tennessee. They have given my siblings and I the best opportunities that we could have ever asked for. They have made so many sacrifices to provide us kids the best education and best upbringing that we could have. My mom is loving and a sweet southern belle. My dad has the heart of a child and usually is the life of the party. They have been married happily for 25 years. Here are a few pics of my sweet parents.
(Wedding vow renewal in June 2010)
(Packers game with my brother fall 2010)
Sweet Mal!!! I miss you TONS too! I wish we were still neighbors. :) I'm so glad you have a blog and that I have one too so we can keep up with each other! Hope you are doing well, precious friend!
ReplyDelete