Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day One


So since I slacked for a few days (I am blaming my crazy life and weird work schedule).. I am just now starting the blog challenge!

Introduce yourself: My name is Mallory and I am a sweet Georgia belle! I am a recent college graduate trying to find a job in my field while enjoying being back where I belong :)

Recent picture: It's from December, that counts right? One of my favorites is in it! How could I not share it??

15 interesting facts:..... I can't promise that these are interesting, but they are facts!...

1. My heart belongs to Maine. If you know me or have remotely talked to me at least once, you know this fact.

2. I make AMAZING whoopie pies. And yes, amazing.

3. My favorite animal is a giraffe.

4. The last few years I have celebrated every birthday in Disney World with my mom- we have dinner with Winnie the Pooh!

5. Lilly Pulitzer. enough said!

6. I still have my baby blanket & a doll that HAS to be in the bed with me when I sleep at night. Yes, I realize that I am 22 years old.

7. I love to speak or read French. Anytime, all the time

8. I collect koozies. I have probably around 50. Feel free to add to my collection!

9. Besides Maine, the hospital is where I feel most at home. I miss my sweet patients and I'm ready to be back in the hospital setting!

10. I have 2 birth marks- one on my back called a "strawberry" and one in between my little toes.

11. My sister is my hero. I don't know what I would do without her. I love my sissy.

12. One of my hobbies is scrapbooking. I feel like Martha Stewart and I love it!

13. I want to move to London or Paris or even NYC, but I am too scared to do it alone!

14. I only like to eat the claws of a lobster. Eating the tail grosses me out!

15. I love my friends and family more than anything. I am so thankful to have a Father who loves me unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment