Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

So this past weekend was filled with food, fun, old friends, STEP SING, and getting sick... but it was all worth it!

Friday night, after getting off work, I headed to Birmingham! I started off my night having dinner with my sissy


Then went to the Free with Laura and Nikki. I think Nikki has all the pics from that night but the night could not have been successful without the occasional arrest outside of the Funk... and yes Nikki, it was LATE.


Saturday night was STEP SING! If you have been living under a rock or just didn't go to Samford, watch this video that explains step sing... maybe you'll understand how fun and competitive this is every year!




Also.... this was the fabulous group that I went to watch Step Sing with!


The winners were:
Sweepstakes: Dudes-A-Plenty (big surprise there.. not)
1st runner up: University Ministries
2nd runner up: Pi Kappa Phi

... honestly I think Pi Kapp should have won.. just saying. My lovely Phi Mu sisters rocked it! I sadly could not find a video to upload, the ones on facebook would not transfer over. As soon as I can figure it out, I will post it!

Sunday night: I went to dinner with the lovely April and our friend Tom. We ate at Wahoo in Decatur. It was delicious! After dinner, April and I went to see Drew and Ellie Holcomb play at Eddie's Attic.

Overall, a fabulous and lovely weekend. (minus getting sick and losing my voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment