Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Visa, I am apologizing in advance.

Dear Visa,

I am apologizing in advance. Anthropologie launched their new bridal line this week. I am slightly obsessed. I apologize for all the gorgeous shoes I will be buying and to my future bridesmaids (hopefully in the next 20 years this line will still be there)- I am sorry for making you spend lots of money on a bridesmaids dress. But how can you say no?? They are so pretty!

Obvs, I am not getting married anytime soon. Ha.

However, I still am going to post a few of my favs:

Fav bridal gowns:

Ethereal Monarch Gown
$3,200

and the...

Eyelet Medley Sheathe
$1,000

I am also OBSESSED with these bridesmaids dresses... maybe I can convince the brides of all the weddings I'm in this summer/fall to consider them!

Twirled Sweetheart Dress
$240

and...

Beribboned Dress
$200

and of course... my favorite pair of shoes they launched:

Brocade d'Orsay heels
$350


Anyone, feel free to buy me those shoes... just for fun.. I mean my birthday is *less* than a month away... just saying!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love this line!!
    Cannot wait for my friends to "force" me to buy it!

    ReplyDelete